April 2, 2011

The Life and Times of Justin Bacon: Insight

I often find my self diving into my subconsciousness and finding sparks of creation. Fanning these sparks into flames of expression has become my escape from life's rough edges and I hope to share that sense of weightless freedom with you all, as a matter of fact that is exactly what I am about to do.

  • Act not on emotions alone, lest you face the wrath of chaos. Do not let logic take over your spirit, lest you surrender what makes you an Individual.

  • Even if making the right decision causes others to doubt you, some to be disappointed in you, the rest giving you the 'fools' title, and your day seems darker than black--look up, the decision you have made will open a gateway to something you would never have expected.

  • What part of you're day makes it any different from the last? What separates it from an ordinary, repetitive day? Is it a memory, an event, perhaps that certain someone? Whatever makes you're day the one to remember, do so with pride and with your mind in the present. There is no past, there is no future, only the current day by which we perceive.
I am happy that I was able to share some insightful, expressive, quotes with you all. If you have any questions about my quotes, please comment or contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment