March 27, 2011

The Life and the Times of Justin Bacon: The Mission

When someone makes a blog, whether for business, entertainment, or personal purpose, they always have a goal set in their minds. My goal is to is to show the people of this world that I'm here and I'm ready to be known. So that I can make this happen, I'm now going to share with you what I intend to put in my blog.

  • Flash Fiction - This is where the writer uses a plethora of gripping descriptive words to tell a story or tale in short paragraph or two.

  • Artwork - I intend to put several pictures of my artwork on the site, in hopes that it will start to be recognized. I'll be posting everything from my DWG 113 classwork from school to my manga and abstract pieces.

  • Photography - I like taking pictures, and I know everyone likes to look at them. So as I go along I will put up pictures from my everyday photography practices.

  • Video Logs - I'll often put up videos of myself talking about important issues or of song covers and original songs written and sung by me.

Well that's a little bit of what I hope to bring to my followers and subscribers and I hope that really gives you an idea of what I'm hoping to accomplish. If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or you just wanna chat, feel free to message or e-mail me; the info is on my 'Contact Me' page. I like to hear what you have to say!!

Thanks!







2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your flash fiction and artwork posted here. It will be nice not having to search for your brilliant insights on Facebook. just remember to put a watermark on your artwork to discourage unauthorized use of it.

    I love that I can have your insights, fiction, and artwork sent straight to my RSS feeder! WOOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I'm glad you look forward to it and I hope to be putting some art on here very soon.

    The RSS feed does come in handy, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete